• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Follow Along Zeropark Contest - Pop Traffic+Zeydoo CPI Offer=πŸ€‘?

AdsEmpire

Yang

Super Contributor
Hey Afflift guy, When I got up from the beach and saw a new contest on the forums, I couldn't wait to keep up with you guys, Let's Do it ;)

🎯 Traffic Source: Zeropark
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool:
Voluum
βœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: CPI
πŸ’° Offer Payout: Multiple
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I keep good margins on other traffic sources, so I think it would be a place to expand
πŸ” I am unsure about: Based on my past experience, once the target is found to be green, it quickly disappears, hopefully it won't happen here this time

Since I've had a Zeropark account for years, let's skip the top up and create the ad right away
1649240294785-png.25704

Zeropark was very responsive in my afternoon local time, just 2 minutes to create the ad passed it
1649240403418-png.25705

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!