Follow Along Zeropark Contest! - Let's make it happen! $$$

RollerAds

viccarterann

Super Contributor
Hello to all! :p

I've been a bit missing around here during the last month of March... the truth is that I experienced a brutal lack of motivation๐Ÿ˜ฉ and during this time I have not had many active campaigns... No one tells you it's easy to be your own boss. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

I have returned to a state of motivation and ambition, due to having read the book ๐Ÿ“š "Control Your Destiny: Awaken the Giant Within" by Tony Robbins, which helps you mentally de-limit yourself on what you are and are not capable of. I had felt that life was taking me to certain places until I read this book and I said, Wow!๐Ÿคฉ I can do anything now! I really recommend it to everyone!

So my next steps were to post here a FA about my next campaigns, but @Luke goes and organizes a new contest with @Zeropark friends! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ So I can't resist and participate! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

- Participation in the contest proposed by Luke and Zeropark:

The aim of this thread is not only to learn together with the community but to prove to myself that I can dedicate to this in the long term. ๐Ÿ’ช
I hope you can also contribute with

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!