Your Favorite Payment Method?

Adsterra

Riza

Contributor
In the affiliate industry there are many different payment methods I'm sure you aware of that, and every payment method has its different advantages/disadvantages like Wire Transfers usually come with fees and it takes several days but your money is under deposit insurance there, paypal business transaction als inquire fees, friends transaction on the other hand don't but on both there is no deposit insurance via paypal to my knowledge, then you have many smaller payment services like capitalist.net which help you transfer fee free within the system but who knows the risk of a exit scam might be significantly higher with out a transparent ownership structure

So we have to be really careful with, where we are keeping our profits, so let us know below what is your favorite method of getting paid and why?

As the Forum has 2 common payment methods either via credit card using stripe as a payment proccesor or paypal, I was wondering @Luke if you considered any alternatives for the future, I guess you have to pay fees on both, and with a option like payoneer, paxum or capitalist.net you could receive and send payments fee free within the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!