Your AI writing assistant

kaminari

passive45

Contributor
Hi there, posting this after I commented on a previous thread, about an AI tool I have been using which you might not heard of.

It's called Shortlyai (aff link)

A lot of the AI tools in the IM space I have seen promoted are about 'push a button get whole article' type approaches.

However, this one is a little different and acts as a writing assistant (but you can totally use it to create an article).

So I asked it to write a little post about itself (yep, inception!), here are the results :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/instruct [write an intro for Shortlyai - your AI writing assistant]

Shortlyai is an AI writing assistant that can help you get started with writing articles.

Simply provide some instructions and Shortlyai will take care of the article for you.

Unlike other AI content generation tools out there, shortlyai is not about push button mass content generation. In fact, the creators are very strongly against using it for that.

However, that doesn't mean you can't use it to generate articles - you can!

Instead, Shortlyai is a tool that helps you get started with the creation of your own

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!