• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

ylliX - "Buy traffic that converts!"

Edu-Money

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
A few months ago, I started testing an ad network called ylliX. They have an okay self-serve ad network and I have found that the redirect traffic they have does seem to convert, but what I've been buying has been pretty limited. Here's my most recent campaign results:

screen-shot-2018-06-18-at-11-18-46-am-png.361

I'm testing a Flash Player offer. I'm ROI positive, but as you can see, the traffic is super limited.

screen-shot-2018-06-18-at-11-19-06-am-png.362

The Flash Player campaign does have very specific criteria though. I may try some of their banner traffic and redirect traffic on a new offer soon. You can check their traffic inventory here: https://yllix.com/en/available-traffic/

Anyone

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!