Official WiseRef affiliate link GeoIP routing and click tracking tool

1win

wiseref

Lurker
Partner
Hi all,

I'm Sam, and I represent WiseRef, a tool that allows you to easily manage your affiliate link routing and track clicks.

I personally have been in the affiliate space for quite a long time and always felt like tracking clicks and routing users to correct GEOs is way too complicated. There are tools out there that do some of it, but then lack other features like branded domains etc. Or something is not covered, this led to me developing an entire service to solve this issue, and I hope someone shares the sentiment.

Voila! Simple yet powerful tool with ability to:

Route traffic based on country, platform, and device.
Track clicks, show click countries, rules applied etc.

screenshot-2023-07-18-at-4-12-06-pm-png.40770

eToro use case:

In the finance space, you have a lot of regulations, which makes some brands issue multiple links to affiliates, to target different countries. A prime example of that is eToro. Where you must make sure you are not sending traffic to the wrong link or otherwise you lose potential revenue. Outside of that, GEO routing also allows me to send users to localized landing pages, for e.g.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!