When to stop a campaign?

Adsterra

Jackkk

Super Contributor
Hi all,

Loving this section of the forum so far, learnt so much about an area i have never really looked into.

I have had countless campaigns running the past 2 weeks on zeropark with no winners.

One thing i am struggling with is when to stop a campaign, im not sure wether i am stopping them to early or leaving it too long.

For instance i set up 4 direct link campaigns last night in four different geos with sweepstake offers. The payout of these offers is $1-2.

These are all domain redirect RON campaigns with daily budget at $10 for each (i usually do it as 5x the payout of the offer).

Now i have hit my daily budget on all campaigns with no conversions.

Would this be the time to stop or should i leave it running to collect more data and see if i get some conversions tomorrow?

The way i have been doing it so far is stopping the campaigns and moving on to the next. But i seem to be in a cycle of getting a lot of clicks, no conversions then starting a fresh which feels like

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!