What's going on with PropellerAds support?

AdsEmpire

Rplearn

Super Contributor
First off I don't usually post thread but rather only when getting promo codes or asking for advice. But this matter was over my limit and wasting too much of my energy and time, also I can’t find real help there.

This is a confusing situation involving a few supports and was given many misinformation. To cut the story short.. support_I say some payment methods are restricted for usage of some particular verticals but to list all my verticals and will clarify with their finance dept, support_M told me I was able to use Paxum payment method but only gambling is prohibited by Paxum and given me the address to transfer, support_A told me "if your manager provided you this payment method?" and to provide screenshot with a transaction report after the transfer (Mind you I'm in green or sliver level which I didn't hear any support mention I have a dedicated manager before).

Transfer made on 9 sept, 3hrs later support_A say they are unable to deposit Paxum to my account and will make a refund but didn't ask for anything, mins later support S ask for my email address which I sent the payment. 13 sept support_S

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!