What would you do? A story of "Fraud"

CrakRevenue

doubledouble

Super Contributor
HI Afflifters,

I wanted to touch based with everyone on a recent experience that I just had and how it should be dealt with. I posted it here as I wanted to open it to affiliate networks and affiliates.

As a precursor I have no problem not getting paid for fraud traffic, when there is real proof that it is fraud.

I ran an offer back in Jan/Feb .
Sent a lot of traffic. The affiliate network where I got the offer from automatically deducted $1800 from my payments, with the claim that this was for fraudulent traffic from this offer. Below is the "fraud report" They claimed that 14K conversions were invalid. (note that this report consists of 4 lines)

1584209229748-png.9463

Now needless to say, I can't do anything with this, I cant go back to a traffic source to get my money back for the traffic. I can't even tell you what traffic source these conversions came from!

The deduction happened before I got this report, not only that, I wrote in another post. I had an agreement with this network for net15, they didn't pay me for 5 weeks! With the claim that

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!