What makes an offer great?

MGID

Malachi Price

Lurker
Hi Everyone!

I recently did my first campaign. I went about it with the intention of familiarizing myself with the entire process and just making sure I can set everything up the correct way. That being said, I did not take the time out to strategize or plan. I chose a random offer from my affiliate network that was doing remotely well, but again there was no strategy in place to maximize it's potential. I will be starting my second campaign soon, and now that I am familiar and more comfortable with the process of setting up a campaign I want to go in with a plan and attempt to make some profit this go around even if only a little.

My question for you all is in YOUR opinion, what makes a great offer? A few things I am looking for specifically is what I should I be looking for when considering the different parameters of an offer such as EPC, Payout, CR,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!