What happened to me in reacheffect

RollerAds

business2060

Lurker
hi
sorry for the english,
i'm newbie her but i thing what happen to me in reacheffect isn't normal.
first day of my sign up in it i runed a campaign with belgium as target , they tell me to put cpc as 0.04$ i do that and i received alot of visitors and conversions , what i do is to change the cpc from 0.04 to 0.004 and surprisely the same amount of trafic and conversion still until tomorrow , i made a roi of 400% or better after about 15 hours of bid change , but tomorrow they tell me that an advertiser made a campaign with belgium target and they bid more then you ( how luck hahahaha ) , i receive about 100 visitor per day , so i ignore that campaign , i create the same campaign but target is belgium with windows users and cpc of 0.04$ , i didn't receive much traffic for two days ( the suggested bid of my AM) , but today booooom , while i m sleeping a received alot of traffic and they consume all of my budget .

Conclusion :
- i think they

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!