Guide Weird SEO strategies: how to use SEO traffic for illegal products keywords in order to earn money in legal way promoting legal products

RollerAds

fabrizio

Contributor
I hereby share with you a weird SEO strategy which isn't common to find online. I hope that @Luke approves this short guide and that it will be appreciated by you. Let’s start!

Probably most of you when reading my thread title probably thought: “ILLEGAL PRODUCTS! ARE YOU CRAZY?o_O
No, I’m not. In fact, the goal isn’t to promote illegal product because it’s something unfair and I never recommend to do it because in a long-term you can pay penal consequences for it. Guys, never joke with this topic.

The goal of this strategy is taking advantage of high volume searches for illegal products in order to get a lot of traffic to your website. And as you know, much traffic means higher revenue possibilities.
Well, now your question would be: "AND HOW DO YOU MONETIZE IT?" The answer is: with affiliations to legal products who are related to this illegal business.

Let’s make an easy example for being more clear. Take note: I didn’t promote the products I’m talking about in the examples, my goal is just that you understand the idea between this strategy and then that you apply it for the products you prefer.
Example.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!