Follow Along Watch me set up gambling campaigns on Google UAC

Edu-Money

danruiz

Contributor
Hello, my name is Daniel, and for some time now, I've been involved in affiliate marketing, with my primary passion being the iGaming vertical. In this thread, I would like to share my personal experience with Google UAC: how I searched for applications and accounts, how I set up the campaign, and what the outcome was. I'll be happy to answer your questions as well as any thoughts/ideas! ;)

Let's get started!

Lately, I've been hearing more about iGaming campaigns launched through Google UAC. Here's how it works: knowing that gambling-related apps are prohibited on Google and the App Store, developers find ways to circumvent these rules and upload what they need to the store. Here's an example:

img_5791-png.42218

Such an application consists of two parts, one of which is shown to moderators and bots (they see a regular casual game), while the other is for the target users. Here's what they see:

img_5792-png.42219
img_5793-png.42220
img_5794-png.42221

I was very inspired by this idea and decided to test it.

My first task was to find the developer who could help me create a quality application. This turned out to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!