WARMEST GREETINGS FROM THE PHILIPPINES

RollerAds

chrisuchi

Lurker
Warmest Greetings, My name is Chris, and am writing from the Philippines.

First of all, am very happy to be part of this amazing and helpful community. I just upgraded on this forum because i believe this site can help make my internet marketing dreams a reality. I guess it is time to make it happen online, by taking massive actions, and no lurking around.

I know that there are a lot of wonderful methods out there to make money online, but am particularly interested in building huge list to promote affiliate offers, or doing CPA marketing using push or native traffic sources, i have been saving for this and i wish to get started NOW.

I don't wish to bore us with any background information about me, but am not pleased with my condition, but the good thing is that am willing to succeed, i wish to change my situation for the better, i have made up my mind to succeed to give hope to my family as they are helpless, and secondly, my future is in jeopardy if i don't act now and do something, so please, any helpful links, advice on how to get off on the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!