AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

VPS Hosting Location?

marketingnerd

Super Contributor
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
107
If you have a private VPS and you are running offers in multiple GEO's, how do you decide on where to have your server based?

Same question if you are using AWS S3. Amazon has servers all over the world but your pages will load faster if the server you are using is closer to your targeted GEO. I want to try AWS S3 but I am not sure if the location of my server matters as long as I am using a CDN.
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top