• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Video of me OPTIMIZING my ZeroPark campaigns ... coming Monday!

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
One a month I do what I call deep optimization on my ZeroPark campaigns. I optimize throughout the month (day-to-day and week-to-week a lot of times), but once a month, I go through and analyze/optimize based on the past 30 days. This takes awhile, but it's been well worth my time in the past months.

Anyway, I'm going to go through tomorrow or Monday and do my deep optimization for last month. I haven't had time to do it yet because...well...I've been busy (hey, this forum didn't launch itself! 😛). I'm going to record the entire thing, my thought process, and post it. Hopefully you guys will get some good info.

Speaking of my campaigns, today has been sweeeeeeeet:

screen-shot-2018-05-05-at-7-30-34-pm-png.53

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend. Great to see all the new activity in the community already

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!