Case Study Twitter (X?) Blue increasing impressions

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
First off, I think the rebrand from Twitter to X is stupid. Now that I've got that out of my system, let's talk about how Twitter (X?) Blue seems to increase impressions...

screenshot-2023-07-27-at-10-59-15-png.41102

I got my Twitter account (I will link to it at the bottom of this thread) approved for Twitter Blue on July 14th. The chart above shows my impressions on Twitter before and after getting approved.

It seems that Twitter Blue is definitely helping increase the amount of impressions I am getting on the platform. For me, it's definitely worth the $8/month. I monetize this account primarily with Amazon Associates and I've more than made back the $8:

1690470469677-png.41103

Will it still be worth it after Elon completely destroys the platform with his impulsive changes? Who knows. But, for now, it might be worth paying the $8 for Twitter Blue just for the extra impressions 🤣

Either way, I'm going to keep posting to my Twitter (X?) accounts with FPTraffic and keep them active just in case this all works out 🚀

Twitter account:

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!