Thor's Hammer By Adsterra

Adsterra

L_Chee

Super Contributor
Hey Afflifters,

I know some of you are probably thinking of the Male Enhancement Hammer Of Thor Supplement :ROFLMAO:, but I actually mean this:

pngitem_1810416-png.26098

source: https://www.pngitem.com/middle/iiJxiRx_banned-hammer-png-ban-hammer-transparent-png-png/

Before I continue, I would like to emphasize that I'm not making this thread to accuse anyone, and certainly not complainng, but rather than to have a discussion and perhaps to come up with a better solution for this "problem"?

Here's what happened:

This was back in March.👇 Note: I did get my Account back.

zydd537-png.26099

This just happened👇

zydd538-png.26100

Both because of there's "bad domain" in the redirection paths of my campaigns.

I don't use Adsterra very often, and I still get this kind of "warning" once in a while, I'm curious what about the advertisers who's doing big numbers on their platform?

I think it's a pretty common practice that we, as advertiser like to reroute the traffic that don't match our targeting to another offers, mostly to a smartlink in order to minimize our loss & to make more $$ from our campaigns.

The problem

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!