The White List. End of the spammers.

AdsEmpire

cachorris

Contributor
This is a proposal to google, with your support I know we can get this that will be beneficial for everyone.

Currently spammers are very active, in fact in fiverr is one of the most used sources to spam with automatic tools such as scrapebox.

At this moment I receive daily attacks, and sometimes I spend whole days giving disavow to spam links, the famous links in comments, one of the most negative and best selling techniques on sites like fiverr for only 5 dollars.

As you see it, for only 5 dollars you can throw away all your business that with effort and work you have built.

My proposal to end this is as follows:

The white list of sites.

What is the white list of sites?
This list will allow us to include the links that we only want Google to take as valid.

If someone makes a link, and is not on that list. Then this link will have no effect.

This would end spammers permanently, and everyone who uses honest techniques will be benefited.

Please support this by sharing, so that it reaches Google ears.

Please Chek my post on Google Search Console:
[URL

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!