• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Follow Along The Ultimate Traffic Company's Click 2 Call Offers Blueprint: My Experiment and Experience

Edu-Money

jaswinder

Grand Guru
Hello everyone! 👋

I'm thrilled to launch a new follow-along journey with Traffic Company, featuring a unique in-house Click-to-Call (IVR) offer. In the past, I've achieved significant success with sweepstake offers, so I'm always on the lookout for exciting opportunities. Typically, such offers are limited to just a few geos across various affiliate networks I explore. However, Traffic Company offers something exceptional - a sweepstake campaign available in numerous geos, primarily in Tier 2 and 3. What's even more enticing is that it's an in-house offer with no restrictions, allowing you to scale your efforts limitlessly.

So, why did I choose this Click-to-Call offer? Let's break it down:

1. Familiarity: I have extensive experience with sweepstake offers, making it a natural choice.
  2. No Caps: The absence of restrictions on this offer is a significant advantage, enabling unlimited scalability.
  3. Conversion Potential: Initial indications suggest that this offer excels in terms of conversions.
  4. Customization: You have the flexibility to choose and promote your desired prize, a potent tool for boosting engagement.
  5. Weekly Payments: Traffic Company's weekly payment schedule provides added convenience for cash flow management.
  6. Pre-landers: The network offers a wide range of high-converting free pre-landers, catering to both

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!