• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get access to the top converting offers!
    Join MaxWeb Today

Sweep + Maxbounty + Propeller + Bemob

Geozo

AboJes

Contributor
I am running an offer from Maxbounty, the traffic source is Propellerads and the tracking tool is Bemob. I am already seeing some conversion but they are not being tracked by Bemob as you can see below:

capturecampaign-reports-page-jpg.4115

But meanwhile I can see all the conversions in Maxbounty as you can see below:

capturemaxbounty-proof-of-clicks-and-conversions-jpg.4116

The only thing I believe is responsible for the conversions not showing in Bemob is where I dropped the final Url from Bemob in Propeller. Please, take a look at my Capturemaxbounty proof of clicks and conversions.JPGCapturecampaign reports page.JPGCapturemaxbounty proof of clicks and conversions.JPGCapture propeller url.JPGCapturepropeller dashboard showing clicks.JPG screenshot:
capture-propeller-url-jpg.4117

And here is my Propeller dashboard below:

capturepropeller-dashboard-showing-clicks-jpg.4118

So, all my conversions are not showing in Bemob and Propeller. But you can see all my conversions in Maxbounty. As you can see the journey between
Bemob and Propeller is not smooth at all. I know I can profit with this campaign, but I need my data to see what is working. Also, I cannot see the zones that
are eating my money in Propeller so that I can exclude them accordingly.

I hope anyone in the forum can

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!