• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get access to over 1.3 billion daily push notification impressions and over 3 million clicks with Pushground! Join today and get a 10% bonus on your next top-up!
    Join Pushground Today

Guide Sushiparlour’s Guide To Making Money with Push Notifications 💰💰💰

CrakRevenue

sushiparlour

Grand Guru
Hey Everyone,

In case you don’t know me, I’ve been lurking around the forum and mainly sharing via these threads:

And as some of you know I have been working on my eBook Sushiparlour’s Guide To Making Money with Push Notifications which I have finally finished and you can get here at: https://sushiparlour.com/product/ebook/

In this 59 page eBook (or guide) I share everything I know about Push Notification and discuss the methods I have used to help achieve $xx,xxx a month in profits.

Currently the book will be $49.99 for the first 50 sales (sold 40 already)
, after which I will be adjusting the price upwards as I add exclusive content for eBook owners.

Do note that this is not a holy grail and best read if you have some experience in affiliate marketing (as I assume a certain level of knowledge and do skip over steps at times). However to bridge this I have already added the

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!