AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Spy tool for offers

Tenzin

Contributor
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
15
Hey folks🤗! I'm wondering if there's a way to access an offer from a spyed landing. While browsing with AdHeart+ and URLScan( lots of thanks to @Akahma ), I stumbled upon a very interesting angle for a new niche. I've got some links: a few redirects and a tracker URL. How can I find the offer from these links (assuming there is one)? Is it even possible?
P.S. I'm also considering the case where there's an offer_id available in the tracker URL. How can I utilize this to find the offer?"🌚

200.gif
 
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top