Geozo Native Ads
That's the feedback of our advertiser published on Trustpilot.com. Test and see for yourself! Sign up now

Case Study "Some Advice (For Beginners) Based On The First Steps I Took To Reach $XX,XXX/mo" - DEADZ

RichAds

DEADZ

Grand Guru
☝️ First of all...

I won't waste your time with any flashy images of earnings - just this one screenshot of my very first weeks so you can see the growth.

✌️ And, Secondly...

This won't be a "step-by-step" tutorial. If you want to figure this one out, you'll have to dive deeper into the resources I'm mentioning here.

What this thread does contain is just some straightforward advice on what I (still) consider the "safest way" to get started with your Media Buying journey. I've recommended the same strategy to a few people in the past (& as you can see from the referral earnings in the screenshot) it's worked (& still works) for them as well.

And (I can actually confirm to you that) this exact same strategy is still working till this day (Yes. In 2022. Check this post & Check this one). And I can also guarantee you that this is (still) the same/exact strategy that I would use today, if I had to start over again, with only a few hundred bucks. And also note that this is not just some "tactic" (otherwise I wouldn't even share it), a.k.a. I don't expect this approach to

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!