• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Skrayp the best keyword suggestion and URL generation tool !!!

Adsterra

matriex

Lurker
Hope you are fine all it's the first time to post here but I have too inspired after recently using Luke's Skyrap keyword suggestion tool and think it's worth sharing my experience here ;)

The tool is known for its PPV URLs and keywords generation power that can give you an edge in the competition BUT the nice surprise is it's powerful long tail keywords feature that is way better than other PPC keyword generation tools I have used PLUS other option that can drive both free and paid traffic to your offers depending on your method that I will mention here. Let's start sharing more details :)

1- PPV

Here we will go with a comparison between Skrayp and other famous keyword generation tools. In this case, we will choose "car insurance" keyword as a reference and see the results of each one

Skrayp

car-insurance_1-png.770

car-insurance_2-png.771

Other tool

car-insurance_3-png.772

car-insurance_4-png.773

you will see from the samples above that Skrayp keyword suggestion tool is more targeted and most likely will convert in PPV. For PPC marketers it's gold as luke's tool generated long tail keywords known to have less competition and as a result

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!