Single-Target Campaigns on Zeropark

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Zeropark (@Zeropark) was one of the first traffic sources I created a guide for here on affLIFT when we launched nearly 5 years ago now (our 5 year anniversary is at the end of this month). In fact, the longest video I've ever done was this deep dive optimizing some really good campaigns:

Anyway, I still run Zeropark on and off and I've had some success over the past month or so finding some really good Targets. They aren't massive winners, but they are profitable and one thing I really like about Zeropark redirect and pop traffic is that it seems pretty consistent for awhile once you do find a winner (unlike other traffic sources where the campaigns tend to die within a week or so).

Here's an example of some stats today for one of my recent winners I've found:

1681321739327-png.37687

I've already made back the money I spent testing to find that winner (Rules Based Optimization on Zeropark is great and they were one of the first to do it) and I have more than 1 Target right now from the original campaign that is profitable.

Anyway, something to consider. Especially if you are running PPV

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!