Guide Simple Binom Tip To Work With Extremely Low Payout Offers(<1 cent)

AdsEmpire

Binom

Super Contributor
Partner
Peak Award Winner
Hi! We have received this article as part of the second contest and it won an award. Enjoy!

So there are times where I work with extremely low payout offers. When I say “extreme” I mean things that have a payout of less than 1 cent. Typical these offers are push collection offers whereby we get paid based upon a visitor subbing onto the advertiser’s push list.

For example, looking at my Evadav CPA rate for India:

$0.0025 for mobile in India… As I said, extremely low payout.

As a result when you work with extremely low payout you want scale, since 1,000 conversions will only get you less than $10. As such you’ll want to make sure you get a lot, a lot of traffic. To do that you can either bid high and get a lot of traffic or create a lot of campaigns across different traffic sources. Given that we can’t really bid very high with such a low payout, I went with the latter:

(Proof that I actually created these campaigns)

Okay, so creating a lot of campaigns is painful but what is worse is managing a lot of campaigns especially when

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!