Serious question want to understand the process

kaminari

MartinB

Super Contributor
Hi folks, I'm in AM one month now. I was really trying my best and I even run one profitable offer for 4 days. I stopped in when it started to dropping performance and room for optimization was interesting in terms of investment.

I used mostly POP and I understood a lot of things. Now I see the light. Before it was just darkness.

My question to which I hope to find an answer is: where and how the big guys work? Which is their workflow.

From what I understood POP is all about quick testing a lot of offers, optimize but don't over analyzie.
Are the big earners working all with FB, Adwords, Native or they are also on POP, Push, etc?

In order to trace my path and see where am I going, what is ahead of me? Can some experienced and successful Affiliate Marketers show me the cards and give me an overview on where, sooner or later, if you want to play serious, even as a solo Affiliate, land?

I understand that this thing works different for everyone but there should be some kind of scheme and

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!