Case Study Save your time and $11,000 with Traffic DSP [Case study]

AdsEmpire

ClickAdilla

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner
11_10_22_02_1_5b613c7d23.png

In this case study our client will share his experience running campaigns with Traffic DSP and some tips on how to save time and money while managing several ad campaigns at once.

Today we want to share a case study on how to save your money using the Traffic DSP service by ClickAdilla. Our client is a marketer at a digital adult company which we cannot name due to our privacy policy. He had to launch advertising campaigns on several ad networks for his company's traffic needs as he needed comprehensive audience coverage. But once he tried Traffic DSP, his work became much easier!

Tired of reading? Watch our new video about this case study on YouTube 👇

Case Study details​

Offer: Webcam site

Traffic source: ClickAdilla, third-party traffic sources

Ad Format: Popunder, web-push, in-stream

GEO: the US

Period: 04.02.2023 - 04.03.2023

Costs: $30,800

Saved money: $11,294

"ClickAdilla is the main traffic source I use. But I also need to get additional traffic from other ad networks.

My company requires a huge amount of traffic. I advertise on thousands of adult websites and I manage hundreds of campaigns at one time. They are always hard to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!