Try unique Push Traffic with bonus!
BroPush has a 1000000 clicks/daily of Real Exclusive Push Traffic from our publishers. Join us now and enjoy 230+ GEO's for your High-Roi advertising!

Running Traffic on Landings? Get Cashback on Your Traffic with Push Notifications!πŸš€

RollerAds

Roller Ads

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner

Running Traffic on Landings? Get Cashback on Your Traffic with Push Notifications! πŸš€

Typically, when you buy traffic for your landing pages, users visit, perform a target action, and leave. With our code embedded in your traffic, we collect a subscriber database and send them advertising push notifications. You'll get paid for every ad served.

This means extra revenue from the traffic you already have.

πŸ€”Is It Worth the Effort? Absolutely.

Benefits of Push Monetization​

πŸ”Ή No impact on landing page conversion rates: Push notifications don't cover the main content of your landing page. You can set them up freely because they work independently of your site.

πŸ”Ή Unlimited earning potential: Connect as many landings as you want. As long as they meet our terms, we can monetize any GEO.

πŸ”Ή Growing revenue: Keep acquiring traffic with RollerAds to increase your income from monetization and your subscriber base.

What do you need to start? You need your landing, 10 minutes, and three easy steps:​

1️⃣ Sign up as a Publisher on RollerAds (if you have an advertiser's account, use a different email address).

2️⃣ Add your landing page for a moderation review.

3️⃣ Install our WordPress plugin or insert a code into your landing's root folder.

Once everything is done, we will take care of visitors' subscriptions and the ad-sending process.

πŸ’Έ Join RollerAds and unlock extra revenue from the traffic you already have! πŸ’Έ

Last edited by a moderator:
Affiliate
Working on scaling but I've been real happy with the results I'm seeing with RollerAds. Being able to request payment and get paid weekly is awesome too!

my landing page is in moderation from more than 4 days ago !?
That seems weird. Message me the email on your account and I will push my contact to reach out to you :)

my landing page is in moderation from more than 4 days ago !?
Hi there!

We sincerely apologize for the long wait πŸ™

Please provide us with your contact details in DM so we can identify you as our user and get in touch with you shortly. Don't worry, we will do everything possible to ensure your lander passes moderation as quickly as possible.

Thank you!