Returning Newbie...

Edu-Money

ckbilling

Lurker
Hi everyone,

My name is Charles Foy from Brooklyn, NY currently residing in Philadelphia. My wife and I just started a medical billing company, but I am super interested in mastering affiliate marketing to hopefully provide our own funding when needed for our business.

I was part of affLIFT several years ago, probably more than 5 at this point, but now I am back with a different perspective and hoping to learn all that I can to ultimately become successful at affiliate marketing. From outside looking in it always seemed, so simple. I sell someone else's product or service online, but it is far more involved than just that. I believe with some wisdom and patience coupled with reading quality posts and watching quality informative videos I may actually get it this time around.

I guess for me now I have to understand some of the idiosyncrasies that currently I don't understand, even after just reading through and doing the Luke intro to affiliate marketing training (amazing content - never got that type of hand holding from anyone - which I need through this transition). I have plenty of questions, but don't know where to start,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!