• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Red Hot Start to the Week

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've been slow to get some new affiliate campaigns going this year because of all the responsibilities I have with my businesses and the campaigns I already run require some extra attention at the beginning of the year since they've been largely ignored over the holidays.

But, I got some new campaigns going yesterday that I thought might have some potential on some of my favorite traffic sources as well as testing a few new ones...

1611238297583-png.16235

I'm showing you this because I want everyone to know that it's not uncommon to put up some real losers! 😂

No matter what your skill level is, you will still have many failed campaigns.

@DEADZ @servandosilva @Nick @jimmyvanilla @varunkeskar are you guys off to a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!