Quora affLIFT Experiment

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I decided to give Quora ads a try for affLIFT. I've been trying to get more active on Quora and it seems like it should be be a good source for getting some attention from users who I may not already be reaching in our other marketing channels.

screen-shot-2019-03-21-at-11-55-40-am-png.3518

I steadily have been decreasing the CPC bid because as you can see, I was going through my $10 budget fairly easily. So, I decreased the bid as long as I was continuing to use the small budget. Until recently, that was going fine.

On average, users from Quora are performing okay compared to our average user. We're converting about 15% to registered users. Unfortunately, so far only 1 of those registered users has paid for a membership and they chose a $10 trial.

I think this has potential for sure. Just need to come up with a better sales funnel for these users :)

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!