• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Question about "Survey Traffic"

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Palehorse

Super Contributor
Greetings,

I was planning to run a few sweepstake offers from Maxbounty. Some of the offers out there have a restriction - "No Survey Traffic". What exactly is survey traffic? I am assuming they are referring to the traffic where a user is asked to complete a survey and the offer page is inserted in one of the steps to manipulate the user in completing the offer.

I am asking this question because I generally use survey style landing pages and I hope by "no survey traffic" they do not mean that these kind of pre-landers are not allowed.

So basically, my question is - Can I use a survey style landing page for offers that say "No survey traffic".

I have sent a message to my AM with the same question but haven't heard back

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!