• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth ๐Ÿช 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Prosper202 Is Leaving The Affiliate Marketing Industry!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Adsterra

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
I received an email from Nana earlier on which was a bit of a shocker, Prosper202 Is Leaving The Affiliate Marketing Industry!!

Yup, seems Prosper202 is no longer going to be focused on affiliates and will shift its focus to other areas. It's a shame to see it go but I'm sure Nana has something special up his sleeve ;)

He mentions that there are multiple reasons for the exit but calls out one, that he believes the market is shrinking.

What are you thoughts? Do you agree the market is shrinking?

You can read the full email below (hopefully he doesn't mind me sharing)

As of yesterday, Prosper202 ClickServer is no longer an affiliate focused ClickServer.

Prosper202 Is Exiting The Affiliate Market

I've deleted all affiliate focused features from my roadmap, and replaced it with something new.

I'm sure you have lots of questions, here are a few that come to mind

Q: What's going to happen to the Prosper202 you already have?
A: I have one more version I've been working on, I will release it in the next few days. Everything that you've been able to do with Prosper202 will

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!