Follow Along PropellerAds Push + Finance Offer + TIER 3 - December Contest

Geozo

BennyBall

Super Contributor
:) Hello everybody!

Today I'd like to share with you this follow along as well as some little tips I've learned while working with push. I've been doing AM for about two months now so I'm not an expert by any means. But if you're just starting these might be useful to make the learning curve a little bit easier. So let's get started!

PART 1

OFFER SELECTION:
This, in my opinion, is the single most important part of your campaign. As @servandosilva mentioned elsewhere, a good offer will convert even if your ads are not so great, so choose your offer wisely.
  • Do your math. If you pick an offer with a payout of .80 and the average CPC for that country is .08, you're just throwing money out into space. Calculate how many clicks you can afford to lose at least to break even. In this example you'd need at least one conversion every 10 clicks to get your money back.
  • Check out the conversion rates for your selected offer. Some Aff. Networks provide these, or you can ask your AM. Keep in mind these percentages might reflect already optimized campaigns, so always do your calculations

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!