AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

PPC with Affiliate Link Only

rammell123

Newbie
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
2
Hello, Can you someone help me out or point me in the right direction. I recently received an affiliate link from a partner: www.PARTNER.com/?affiliate=16da7c203

I'm trying to run PPC ads to the white label site they built for me but I can figure out how I would get pass Bing or Google in order to do some, could some advise if it is possible for me to run ppc ads and what I should consider doing in order to not run into a redirect rejection from them

Also, I would like to run use my own domain if possible - could I just
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top