• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

PeerFlyOffers.com BETA

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I know one issue many people have is finding the right offer. I decided to rebuild my old site, PeerFlyOffers.com, to help with just that!

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 2.17.25 PM.png

It's not 100% ready for launch yet but you guys seem like a group of people to have test it :)

The search at the top is key to finding what you need. Search for keywords related to the offer and how you want to see the results. Here some some examples:
  • zeropark $1.50 cr - this search gives you the offers for ZeroPark that have a payout of at least $1.50 ordered by conversion rate.
  • Biz Opps/Work at Home bing epc - this search gives you the biz opps for Bing Ads ordered by EPC.
  • travel ppv proven - the travel offers that allow ppv that are proven to perform (have stats).
  • new games ppv - new games offers added that allow ppv
I will be working on more and more search parameters as I see how people use the site. Let me know what you think 👍

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!