Over $650,000 In Commissions Earned - Still Learning And Growing Everyday

RollerAds

mediaspree

Lurker
Greetings!

My post title is not to boast - it's taken hard work, lots of investment, and learning and growing everyday. I'm joining this community to share my experiences and learn from all of you in the industry I love most - affiliate marketing!

I started out many, many years ago as a web developer in the real estate industry in 2001. While it paid the bills I was always looking for something more. I got my first "big break" in affiliate marketing in the dating niche when I discovered a "niche within a niche" that paid a $40 CPA and had almost a 1 in 4 signup to paid conversion ratio.

I started promoting on various forums and gained a slow but steady traction. I then created my own targeted forum and additional landing pages to promote the niche. One was featured in a CNN.com article (around 2006) which instantly skyrocketed my organic referral traffic (amazingly I still get traffic from that source but of course its nowhere near what is was) . I also promote the niche using Adwords.

At its peak I Was bringing in $10k/ month profit from that one site/niche and while

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!