AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Outbrain campaign link

aayaat

Super Contributor
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
9
Newbie Alert: I am new to all this so please spare me if this question doesn't deserve a thread on this forum :)

So I usually use the campaign link from my tracker when I want to promote an offer right? But outbrain wants the link to my lander for the target link. If I directly use my lander link on outbrain my tracker won't be able to track the pageviews to my lander, right?

How do I
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top