AdPlexity
See the exact ads your competitors are running

Nick's Epic Thread of Affiliate Tips

RollerAds

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Welcome to my epic thread of Affiliate Tips!

Every few weeks I'll post a new tip in this thread to help you with your affiliate marketing endeavors. If you are/were a subscriber of my email newsletter you may be familiar with some of what I post, but watch this thread for new info. 😉

If you have any questions or comments just quote the text and reply to this thread and I'll answer them.

Let's start off with the first tip now:

Affiliate Tip #1: Budget 💸

If you're going to be promoting affiliate campaigns with paid traffic (like I do) then you're going to need to have an adequate budget.

But, one might ask, “How much budget is enough?”

I wouldn't recommend attempting to work with paid traffic unless you have at least $500. This $500 should be completely disposable... meaning if you spend it all and make nothing back you'll still be able to survive and pay your bills.

The most ideal budget situation would be to start with at least $500 and then every month you can add more money.

For example, add $250 to your budget every month.

Why add money every month?

When just starting out chances are low

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!