Newbie optimisation tips

AdsEmpire

InwDan

Contributor
Hi everybody,

It's a bit I'm trying to make it work with AM and I can appreciate my growth path in this field, thanks to @Nick with his Survey Pop tutorial (this one) and some tips in others threads from the more experienced affiliate marketers in this forum like @DEADZ, from whom I took inspiration reading his "Big data pools approach" (you can find it here) and I'd like to apply it to my campaigns because it makes a lot of sense for me.

Now I'm trying to put my efforts in AM in order to build a side hustle and leave my job as soon as I reach my goal, I've already set an income goal before to do it and I think I've the right skills to achieve it, but I feel also that I'm still missing a lot of parts in this field, there's a lot to learn as I can see in this blog where I get lost in so many information from time to time :)

Time to get back to work now, and to my main questions, actually I'm running a survey offer like in the Luke's guide

Attachments

• 1641910084728.png
    1641910084728.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!