• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

New to Clickbank (looking for affiliates)

JoCiRi

Hello - I'm a content creator in the wellness sector who recently published 2 e-courses on Clickbank: Get Off Sugar (how to use healthy foods to reduce sugar cravings) and Immune Defense with Herbs (how to use foods and herbal medicine to support and strengthen your immunity).

I'm looking for interested affiliates in the health/wellness vertical. I would love to know if anyone in this platform is interested in learning more. Thanks ahead and stay safe!

BTW, I'm open to new affiliates, people looking to get their feet wet, sort to speak. Also wide open to be a true partner, helping out with webinars, free materials and other collaterals to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!