New member from Puerto Rico!

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

oscarte

Super Contributor
Before I start; a call to find affiliates living in Puerto Rico, and fellow hispanics so we can meet and DM: "Hola mi gente, me encantaría muchísimo conocerlos y compartir este camino que puede ser solitario. Compartir ideas, conocimientos (network/mastermind). Especialmente me encantaría conocer y reunirme en persona con otros affiliates que viven en mi isla. If you don't speak Spanish but live in Puerto Rico DM me please.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, that said, HERE'S MY INTRODUCTION:
If I took action when I knew and hooked up with affiliate marketing watching Stompernet videos, subscribing to Revenue Magazine, following Joel Comm, Mike Filsaime, Don Crowther, etc. Then following the second wave with Perry Belcher, Frank Kern, Brendon Burchard, etc., and attending the last Big Seminar....If I took action back then maybe I would be doing 5 figures.

Even with my analysis paralysis and over-perfectionism if I started with media buying I would be making money but my first try with affiliate marketing was over complicated to say the least. I worked endlessly on a sites of resources on getting paid online, endless lists, too much for a first attempt. When I knew i was overcomplicating things made a led

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!