New here to this cool forum!

DirectLinker

Super Contributor
Hello everyone, been watching around the forum here and it seems really interesting. Recently, I'm getting started with affiliate media buying and joining a community seems like a good way to network and share one's experience of what is working. I'm aware that affiliate marketing is about testing and the one who experiments the most learns the most.

Like many, I'm eager to quit the 9-5 and be able to live on doing affiliate marketing. I had some prior experience with am, but mostly free traffic and very little paid, as back then, my budget wasn't really that high. Now, things are different and I'm ready to test. If I could make $50/day profit with this it would change my life.

I'm very interested in pop traffic and monetizing CPI offers. But my struggle is finding a good affiliate network that is newbie friendly that has CPI offers. I planned a budget for everything like trackers, spy tools and traffic. Is anyone else also a newbie and interested in learning pop? :) and for those experienced, what CPI networks would you recommend? I ask bc I wanna do this as white hat as possible, but I'm really interested in mobile

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!