• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Official NEW Affiliate Program for Novelty Product - Women's Health (Starting at $100 commission!)

AdsEmpire

BelGohddess

Lurker
Hey everyone! New here – I'm a fellow marketer and the founder of www.gohddess.com.

We're the world's first online course on the secret art of Pompoir.

Pompoir is an ancient sex practice where women gain full control over their pelvic floor muscles with the purpose of dramatically increasing their pleasure. Women who master Pompoir can squeeze, pull, tilt, grip, lock, twist, suck and pulse – using only their pelvic floors.

Through this fully-animated premium program, women learn all the Pompoir techniques step-by-step.

The program goes for $399,99, and we've already partnered with LELO, INTIMINA & Cliovana so far. But I really want to build our affiliate marketing channel.

---------------

Through our affiliate program, your users get a discount of $100 and you get a $100 kickback each time, but I'm super open to increasing that depending on your list. This converts especially well for women over 30+

We have a drive folder of assets that we've used for launches in the past, but I can also

Attachments

• 6.png
    6.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 7.png
    7.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 152
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!