• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Need Help In Choosing a Domain Name

Adsterra

cash9

Hi everyone! This is my first post here, and I'm feeling quite nervous and excited!
I'm starting my journey in affiliate marketing, thanks to this forum and specifically @DEADZ and @Luke who have inspired me. I have been a fan and have been following them for a long time now. I also regret procrastinating joining this wonderful forum, which was a big mistake, but now I'm finally here.
I'm not sure if this is the right platform to ask my question, but after reading posts and the responses from other members, I have gathered the courage to ask my doubts and seek clarification from all of you.
I have a few doubts about hosting my website that I need help with, and I hope you can help clarify them:
  1. Currently, I am hosting my landing pages on AWS. Is it necessary to spend more and purchase a domain name from a service like Namecheap, or can I use an AWS-linked domain name with Amazon Route 53?
  2. Does AWS allow hosting for the dating niche? I'm running push ads and using Purelander in AWS, as recommended by the Purelander team. I don't see the need to buy a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!