Need Encouragement and Confidence

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

ingzazz

Super Contributor
Hey guys,

It's been several days since my paid membership. Afflift is full of knowledeable and practical stuffs that have helped me a lot in doing my affiliate work on my won. I am referencing and praciticing Afflifters' cases, tips, and lessons. I appreciate them sharing such fruitful information with us. :)

My current focus/short-term goal this quarter is to seek growing profit in sweeps and surveys niches, in pop and push ad formats with tier 2 traffic.
(3 months have passed since affiliate work.)
While being taught myself here and going through many trials and errors everyday, sometimes I doubt "Can I make a living with this job?"
Obviously I see I learn some or many perspectives from the data of minus ROI campaigns on a daily basis, it's true, but those findings discourages me from keep up with myself. It's overwhelming, sometimes.

Working in my office room, I would like to see the silver lining of my daily tasks which seems to be uncertain of the future.
Every day, let me do my best at getting desirable results from CPA offers. Any encouraging words welcomed from you guys.

Have a great day,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!