Whale-Green
Unlock high-converting offers & powerful promotion tools. Follow the whale to affiliate success!

My strategy to get insane traffic from Facebook

RichAds

luciferdxr

Lurker
This is the strong strategy for me to get a large and interested traffic from Facebook.

The method relies on getting a large number of messages on the Facebook page, where Facebook allows me to message people who have previously sent messages to my page directly (inbox) and not in the spam box, thus the visibility rate of the links will be very high.

But what is the way to bring correspondents to my page?

The method is simply through two very powerful and somewhat unknown tools.

1- The iBots tool

This tool specializes in responding to all Facebook comments, and its price is very cheap at $3 per month. You link the page to the tool, and it automatically responds to all comments privately, making everyone who commented a correspondent for your page. You can then target and send messages to them through the tool that we will explain shortly with pictures.

Here is screen which contain 34K subscribers:

AD_4nXcyajTXP_mH7kRx_rq1N8-oDnG3uqmx92S7ZPP5vPLV-nF_qKJNjBnQ8fEOc7sfayGn2HOk4s6br4nqcn-M7bzhns78YORYSTCyRctIdxzUdSkGFAYIZO6PFvy0XGvV-deoVy0QK0DtxseQEOzydEpelPw?key=JdbwTqOhIUCM89SRUQJTeg

But you might ask me a question:

How do I get a large number of comments for free?!!!

I'll tell you how, my friend.

There are several ways to get comments on the page

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!