My Introduction

Adsterra

gianfortuin

Lurker
Hi I am Gian Fortuin from South Africa I joined the forum 16 Oct 2018 and just recently upgraded my account today. I was to busy getting lost with shiney syndrome and other distractions. Which I had enough off and I decided to make a decision and upgrade as a paid member. I am tired of getting into dead ends I want a direction which will take me to where I want to be. I currently work as a military practitioner in the South African Air Force. I tried affiliate marketing for 3 years now and still no luck I gave in and came back a few times but still no luck do not know what I am doing wrong. I found some of the tools needed to be very expensive. And I hope there is a way for me to start here cost effectively. So I want to focus more on CPA Marketing which looks a little bit better for me then the Affiliate marketing side of things. So I do have a little background and understanding of what it is about. Through the research and things I tried online which also costed me dearly as

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!